Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This is a promotion run by OS, in collaboration with Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (the ‘Promoters’). You can find out more details about the Promoters below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- There will be 5 winners, who will each win one copy of the book ‘Wild Camping – Exploring and Sleeping in the Wilds of the UK and Ireland.
- The prize draw is open to all Great Britain residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, members of their direct families, or any person directly associated with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Entrants may not create additional Twitter accounts in order to submit multiple entries.
- No purchase of any product is necessary.
- To enter, you must:
- Follow @OSLeisure on Twitter;
- Follow @BloomsburyBooks on Twitter; and
- Retweet the prize draw tweet.
- The opening date for the prize draw is 9.00am on 15 July 2020.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 5.00pm on 20 July 2020. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are incomplete or not received due to a technical failure of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by OS by random draw from all the valid entries. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter no later than 2 weeks after the draw has taken place. The winner will need to claim their prize within 2 weeks of being notified by responding to the direct message. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and OS reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
- The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute any part of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise, Bloomsbury Publishing will send the prizes free of charge to a UK address provided by the winners within 30 days of the winners claiming their prizes.
- The Promoters’ decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Under the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Consumer Marketing at Ordnance Survey at the office address stated below (and enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances we must still provide the information to the ASA, if requested.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoters for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Bloomsbury Publishing are not part of OS or its group companies.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prize Draw Promoters
Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS. Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey, which is registered in England and Wales (company no. 06894550), and whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS
Bloomsbury Publishing PLC. (company number 01984336), registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP.