Please read the following guidelines, terms and conditions below carefully before entering the competition.
1. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, with the exception of employees of Ordnance Survey, Osprey Europe, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2. The closing date for the Competition is midnight on Sunday 15 October 2017.
3. The Prizes consists of:
4. If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 30 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
5. The prizes are non-transferable and has no cash alternative. The Prize will be dispatched to the email address supplied by each prize draw winner within 14 days of the closing date. The winners cannot exchange their Prize for any other prize or a cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey and Osprey Europe reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value. Prizes will be despatched to winners from Osprey via DPD, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control. Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes. Please note that prizes may arrive as 2 x separate deliveries.
6. Only one entry per email address will be valid
7. By entering the competition you agree that if you win your name, town and photo may be publicised. If you win you may also be required to participate in publicity, including photographs and videos, which may be used to promote Osprey and or Ordnance Survey products. You agree that we may use all resulting publicity materials in any medium (including online).
8. OS will not pass your details onto third parties except Osprey Europe, where an opt in has been identified.
9. By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. The promoter of the Competition is Ordnance Survey, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS, United Kingdom.