1. OS has teamed up with MandM Direct to offer you the chance to win the exciting prize bundle below to promote National GetOutside Day on 29 September 2019. If you have plans to #GetOutside on National GetOutside Day, let us know about them by engaging with us on social media and you could be the lucky winner! Further details about the joint promoters, OS and MandM Direct, as well as National GetOutside Day can be found below.
2. The prize bundle consists of:
1x £150 towards MandM Direct products available at https://www.mandmdirect.com/
1x 12-month OS Maps subscription
1x GetOutside camping mug
1x 50cl Water-to-Go bottle
3. The prize draw is open to all Great Britain residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding OS and MandM Direct employees, members of their direct families, or any person directly associated with the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is limited to only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same social media account, or by using different accounts held by the same person will not be counted as valid.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
6. To enter, simply leave a comment in the manner specified under the prize draw announcement post on any one of the following Facebook, Instagram or Twitter social media accounts of OS Leisure and MandM Direct set out below. You will therefore need to have at least one social media account in order to enter.
a. OS Leisure:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/osmapping/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ordnancesurvey/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/OSleisure
b. MandM Direct:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mandmdirect
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mandmdirect/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mandmdirect
7. The opening date for the prize draw is 24 September 2019.
8. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 29 September 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
9. OS accepts no responsibility for entries which are not visible due to entrants’ privacy settings, incomplete or not received due to a technical failure of any kind.
10. There will be only one winner of the prize bundle drawn at random from all valid entries on Monday, 30 September 2019.
11. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, OS reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. OS will notify the winner by responding to the winning comment under the applicable social media post, on 30 September 2019.
The winner will need to claim their prize within 4 weeks of being notified by sending Ordnance Survey Leisure an email to email@example.com. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and OS reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Under the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to GetOutside, Ordnance Survey at the office address stated below (and enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances we must still provide the information to the ASA, if requested.
15. The prize shall be delivered free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize.
16. Instructions on how to activate the annual subscription to OS Maps will be provided by OS. The winner has until October 2021 to activate their subscription. Use of the OS Maps services is subject to separate terms and conditions. These can be found at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/legal/terms-part-b.html.
17. The winner’s name and contact details will be passed on to MandM Direct to enable them to send the winner an email with details on how to claim the MandM Direct prize, which is £150 towards MandM Direct products of the winner’s choice (‘Selected Products’). The Selected Products must be claimed in one transaction and will be subject to availability. If the value of the Selected Products is less than £150, there will be no cash refund for the remaining amount. The winner has until 31 October 2019 to claim the Selected Products.
18. Please note that MandM Direct Ltd are not part of OS or its group companies. Please visit the following website for further details of MandM Direct Ltd: https://www.mandmdirect.com/02/stp/about.
19. OS and MandM Direct shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
20. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
21. OS accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. OS reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to OS and MandM Direct as applicable for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram social media platform providers. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of service of those platform providers when entering this prize draw and further agree to release the social media sites from any liability arising from or as a result of any participation in this prize draw.
OS: Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS. Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey, which is registered in England and Wales (company number 06894550), whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS.
MandM Direct: MandM Direct Limited (company number 5069228), registered in England, whose registered office is at Clinton Road, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0SP.
National GetOutside Day 2019 is taking place on 29 September to inspire and motivate as many people as possible to get out there and enjoy the outdoors, as part of OS’s GetOutside campaign initiative. More details about National GetOutside Day can be found on the GetOutside website here.