1. To enter the prize draw, you should insert your name and email address on the card provided and place your completed card in the draw box located on the Ordnance Survey festival stand.
2. To enter the prize draw you must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
3. You are not entitled to enter the draw if you are an OS employee, (or a member of their immediate family), or if you are professionally connected with the draw.
4. You must provide your name and email address on your entry card. Failure to do so will mean that the entry is void.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. OS cannot take any responsibility for lost or damaged entry cards, or any technical, communication or other problems that might prevent the receipt of the entrant’s details.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. The opening date for entries is Friday 8 June 2018.
8. The closing date for entries is at 5pm on Sunday 10 June 2018.
9. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries within 7 days of the final closing date.
10. The winner will be notified by email no later than 29 June 2018. They will need to claim their prize within 4 weeks of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and Ordnance Survey reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
11. The winner will receive the prize of an OS ‘Aventura’ GPS device. The prize is available to view at the following webpage: https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/shop/os-aventura-gps.html. The prize comes with 12 free 1:25k OS mapping tiles, a 6-month subscription to SeeMe and a 3-year premium subscription to OS Maps. Terms and conditions apply to the SeeMe subscription and the OS Maps Premium service.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The name of the winner will be available on written request.
14. The prize will be sent by post to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner being notified of their win.
15. The prize is non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
17. OS shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
18. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
19. OS accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Ordnance Survey for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
22. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving communications from OS and/or OS Leisure Ltd about their offers, products and services based on your interests, your email address will be added to our electronic mailing lists accordingly. If you subsequently wish to change the interests that you have selected or unsubscribe from receiving such communications you can do so at any time via our communication preference centre that will be accessible via a link that is emailed to you, or by using the unsubscribe facility within the communication.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.