To celebrate Valentine's Day, we've teamed up with Forest Holidays to give away the ultimate romantic weekend escape! Sleep surrounded by forest canopies, wake to the birds and find the perfect picnic spot using your new OS GPS device.
The winner can opt for a midweek four-night, or weekend three-night, cabin break at one of Forest Holidays 11 stunning locations from loch-side Scotland to outbound-adventure Snowdonia. Plus, we're throwing in an OS Trail 2 GPS, two camping mugs, an OS picnic blanket and a personalised paper map to create a memento of your romantic escape with Forest Holidays.
For one prize draw entry, please tick the box below and enter your e-mail address.
1. This is a joint promotion by OS and Forest Holidays (the ‘Promoters’). You can find out more details about the Promoters below. One lucky winner will win the prizes listed below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. One winner will win the prize consisting of the following:
Forest Holidays prize:
- Midweek four-night or weekend three-night stay at one of 11 locations. Accommodation will be in a fully equipped two-bed Silver Birch cabin on a self-catering basis, sleeping up to four.
- The prize is subject to Forest Holidays terms and conditions of stay.
- The prize must be booked and taken by July 31 2020 and is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location
- Prize excludes travel to and from the start point of the holiday, insurance and electric bike hire, if required.
3. The prize draw is open to all Great Britain residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, members of their direct families, or any person directly associated with the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
5. No purchase of any product is necessary.
6. To enter, please subscribe to the Ordnance Survey and Forest Holidays newsletter(s) using the opt-in box on the prize draw webpage, and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
7. The opening date for the prize draw is 12:01am GMT on 11 February 2020.
8. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 16 March 2020. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
9. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are incomplete or not received due to a technical failure of any kind.
10. OS will choose the winner by random draw within 7 days of the closing date.
11. The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) no later than 2 weeks after the random draw taking place. The winner will need to claim their prize within 2 weeks of being notified by responding to the notifying email. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and OS reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
12. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any part of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Under the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails GetOutside@os.uk or writes to GetOutside, Ordnance Survey at the office address stated below (and enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances we must still provide the information to the ASA, if requested.
15. The OS prize shall be delivered free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize.
16. The winner’s details will be passed on to Forest Holidays to organise the Forest Holidays break.
17. Forest Holidays is not part of OS or its group companies.
18. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
19. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
20. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to OS and Forest Holidays for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
24. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving communications from OS and Forest Holidays about their offers, products and services based on your interests, your email address will be added to their electronic mailing lists accordingly. If you subsequently do not wish your details to be used for marketing purposes at any time, you can select the unsubscribe option in the emails sent to you.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prize Draw Promoters:
Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.
Forest Holidays Limited (company number 8159308) whose registered office is at Bath Yard, Bath Lane, Moira DE12 6BA (United Kingdom).