To celebrate National #GetOutsideDay on 29 September 2019, we’ve got a fantastic chance for you to win over £500’s worth of outdoor kit! We’ve teamed with Craghoppers to create this fantastic bundle to help you be prepared for amazing adventures outdoors.
Includes the OS prize bundle and the choice of either the men's or the women's Craghoppers outdoor clothing bundle.
For one prize draw entry, please tick the box below and enter your e-mail address.
This is a joint promotion by OS and Craghoppers Ltd (the ‘Promoters’). You can find out more details about the Promoters below. One lucky winner will win the prizes listed below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The prize draw commences on 4 September 2019 and all entries must be received by midnight on 30 September 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of OS and Craghoppers, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw. No purchase necessary.
3. There will be one winner whom will receive the prizes stated below:
The winner will receive all of the following OS prizes:
The winner can choose to receive EITHER the men’s or women’s select Craghoppers outdoor clothing prize bundles listed below:
Men’s Craghoppers outdoor clothing bundle:
- One Caleb Gore-Tex Jacket (value £175.00)
- One Corey V Half Zip Fleece (value £35.00)
- One Kiwi Pro II Trouser (value £50.00)
Women’s Craghoppers outdoor clothing bundle:
- Isobel Gore-Tex Jacket (value £175.00)
- Miska V Half Zip (value £35.00)
- Winter Trekking Trouser/Leggings (value £50.00)
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
5. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email no later than 2 weeks after the draw taking place.Winners will need to claim their prize within 2 weeks of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and OS reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
6. OS will contact the winner and ask them to select their chosen OS ‘Explorer’ paper map and to choose their Craghoppers clothing bundle prize stated above (either men’s or women’s). For the OS Maps Subscription Gift Pack, the winner has until December 2022 to activate the annual subscription online using the instructions provided. Use of the OS Maps services is subject to separate terms and conditions. These can be found at: https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/legal/terms-part-b.html.
7. The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, nor redeemable for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, OS reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be posted free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize.
9. Under the Advertising Standards Authority requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails OS via the contact details on it at GetOutside@os.uk or writes to GetOutside, OS at the office address stated (and enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority, if requested.
10. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
11. OS shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winners.
12. Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entrants must use their legal name. Entrants may not enter on behalf of any other person, group, company or syndicate or use automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to make multiple entries to the prize draw. The Promoters cannot take responsibility for any technical, communication or other problems that might prevent the receipt of the entrant’s details. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry who violates these terms and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
13. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions if in its opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
15. The Promoters’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. By entering this prize draw you consent to the transfer of their personal data to OS or Craghoppers UK for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which you have consented.
19. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving newsletters and/or other email communications from any of the Promoters about their respective products, special offers, promotions and services, you will be added to their electronic mailing lists accordingly.If you do not wish for the use of your details for marketing purposes at any time, you can select the unsubscribe option in the email that is sent to you.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Ordnance Survey Limited (trading as ‘OS’ and ‘Ordnance Survey’) (company number 09121572), whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS. Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey, which is registered in England and Wales (company no. 06894550), and whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS
Craghoppers Ltd (company Number 03057810) is registered in England and Wales, registered office is at Basecamp, Mercury Way, Dumplington, Urmston, Manchester M41 7RR.