Download your adventure beard, #GetOutside and #FindYourBeard to win a signed copy of Sean Conway's book 'Cycling the Earth'.
If you've seen #GetOutside champion Sean's recent adventures on his new Discovery show, 'Sean Conway: On the Edge', and started feeling inspired then you're in luck as we have the most important accessory that you'll need right here! P.S If you missed the show, you can still get it on catch up services – we highly recommend it.
Now it's time to get outdoors and live like Sean (okay, not EXACTLY like Sean) with our great competition. Like a true explorer, you need to grow your adventure beard – or just use the downloadable one we've made already. Then send us your best adventure photos for your chance to win a signed copy of Sean's book.
To enter the competition, follow these simple instructions:
- Download and cut out your adventure beard, or grow your own
- Climb a tree, jump in a puddle, run up a hill, anything (just make sure you're outside)
- Take a photo of you looking awesome with your beard
- Upload it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Tag @OrdnanceSurvey (or Ordnance Survey on Facebook) with the hashtags #FindYourBeard and #GetOutside
Every day, we'll choose our favourite entry and the winner will get a 12 month subscription to OS Maps (worth £23.99).
Entries close at midnight GMT on Sunday 18 September. The winners from each day will be compiled, and sent to Mr Adventure Beard himself (Sean of course) to choose his two favourites. The top two beardy explorers will win signed copies of Sean's excellent book 'Cycling the Earth'.
Win a signed copy of Sean's book 'Cycling the Earth' by sending us your adventure beard photos!
Download your beard
Download your adventure beard
Terms and conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, with the exception of employees of Ordnance Survey, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2. The closing date for the Competition is midnight on Sunday 18 September 2016.
3. The Prizes consist of 2 x First Prize: One signed copy of Sean Conway's book 'Cycling The Earth'. 12 x Daily winners: 1x 12 month standard OS Maps subscription 4. The Prizes will be dispatched to each prize draw winner within 28 days of the closing date through the medium in which they entered the compeition. The winners cannot exchange their Prize for any other prize or a cash alternative.
5. Entry is through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by posting or tagging the OS social accounts for either Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and using the hashtags #GetOutside and #FindYourBeard upon entry.
6. Daily winners will be selected by the Ordnance Survey social team.
7. By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. The promoter of the Competition is Ordnance Survey, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS, United Kingdom.