Carfest Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is an OS prize bundle consisting of:
2. The prize draw is open to all attendees at CarFest North. However, please note that the prize can only be sent to a UK address.
3. You are not entitled to enter the draw if you are an OS employee, (or a member of their immediate family), or if you are professionally connected with the draw.
4. To enter the prize draw, you must insert both your name and email address on the card provided and place your completed card in the draw box located at the Ordnance Survey festival stand. Failure to provide all required information will mean that the entry is void.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. OS cannot take any responsibility for lost or damaged entry cards, or any technical, communication or other problems that might prevent the receipt of the entrant’s details.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. The opening date for the prize draw is 12pm on Friday 26 July 2019.
8. The closing date for the prize draw is 10.30pm on Sunday 28 July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
9. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, OS reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email no later than 9 August 2019. The winner will need to claim their prize within 4 weeks of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and Ordnance Survey reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
11. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Under the Advertising Standards Authority requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails GetOutside@os.uk or writes to GetOutside, Ordnance Survey at the office address stated below (and enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority, if requested.
13. The prize shall be delivered free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize.
14. Instructions on how to activate the annual subscription to OS Maps will be provided by OS. The winner has until October 2021 to activate their subscription. Use of the OS Maps services is subject to separate terms and conditions.
15. OS shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
16. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
17. OS accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to OS for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
20. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving communications from OS and/or OS Leisure Ltd about their offers, products and services based on your interests, your email address will be added to our electronic mailing lists accordingly. If you subsequently wish to change the interests that you have selected or unsubscribe from receiving such communications you can do so at any time via our communication preference centre that will be accessible via a link that is emailed to you, or by using the unsubscribe facility within the communication.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prize Draw Promoter: Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.