Carfest Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one ‘WEEKEND WITH CAMPING FAMILY (2AD+2CH)’ ticket to CarFest North which is taking place at Bolesworth, Cheshire 26 – 28 July 2019.
2. A ‘WEEKEND WITH CAMPING FAMILY (2AD+2CH) ticket gives access for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6 – 16) to the CarFest North campsite and into the festival site on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The festival will open at 12pm on the Friday with access to the campsite from 7am. It includes car parking, however cars are not permitted next to your tent and will be located in the car park nearby. Please click here for full details of the event.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding OS employees, members of their direct families, or any person directly associated with the prize draw.
4. To enter, please subscribe to the Ordnance Survey newsletter(s) (and/or other email communications from OS and its group of companies) and to the CarFest newsletter(s) using the opt in boxes on the prize draw website page and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
5. The prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
6. No purchase of any product is necessary.
7. The opening date for the prize draw is 9am on 31/05/2019.
8. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 7/06/2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
9. OS accepts no responsibility for entries which are incomplete or not received due to a technical failure of any kind.
10. The winner will be chosen by OS by random draw on 10/06/2019.
11. The winner’s name and contact details will then be passed on to the CarFest operators, Brand Events Ltd (company number 04928306), who will send the prize ticket to the address provided by the winner.
12. Please note that Brand Events Ltd are not part of OS or its group companies. Please visit Brand Events Ltd for further details.
13. OS is not involved in any way in the organisation of CarFest North. In the event of any queries regarding the festival or the ticket itself, please visit the following website for assistance and the contact details of Brand Events Ltd: http://www.carfest.org/get-in-touch.
14. The face value of the WEEKEND WITH CAMPING FAMILY (2AD+2CH) ticket is £356.00. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to, however the prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey reserves the right to substitute the prize for alternatives of equal or greater value.
15. The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) no later than 11/06/2019. The winner will need to claim their prize within 5 days of being notified by responding to the notifying email. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and Ordnance Survey reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
16. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. Under the Advertising Standards Authority requirements, OS must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, OS will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails GetOutside@os.uk or writes to GetOutside, Ordnance Survey, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you are the winner and you object to your surname and/or county being published or made available, please let OS know this when responding to the notification email. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
18. OS and Brand Events Ltd are not responsible for the costs of travelling to/from the festival or any other expenses incurred by the winner in taking up and participating in the prize.
19. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
20. OS accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the use of their personal data by Ordnance Survey and Brand Events Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the marketing purposes to which the entrant has consented.
24. By indicating your consent to receiving newsletters and other communications from OS and its group of companies your email address will be added to our electronic mailing lists accordingly. If you subsequently wish to unsubscribe from receiving such newsletters / communications, or you wish to change the interests that you have selected, you can do so by using the unsubscribe facility within the newsletter / communication, or at any time via our communication preference centre that will be accessible via a link that is emailed to you.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prize Draw Promoter: Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.