Please read the following terms and conditions below carefully before entering the competition.
1. To enter the prize draw, you should insert your name and email address on the card provided and place your completed card in the draw box located on the Ordnance Survey festival stand.
2. To enter the prize draw you must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
3. You are not entitled to enter the draw if you are an OS employee, (or a member of their immediate family), or if you are professionally connected with the draw.
4. You must provide your name and email address on your entry card. Failure to do so will mean that the entry is void.
5. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. OS cannot take any responsibility for lost or damaged entry cards, or any technical, communication or other problems that might prevent the receipt of the entrant’s details.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. The opening date for the prize draw is 9am on Thursday 2 August 2018.
8. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on Sunday 5 August 2018.
9. The prizes consist of:
The First prize.
Runner Up prizes.
10. The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey and/or Forest Holidays reserve the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
11. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries within 7 days of the closing date. The prizes will be allocated according to the order of prizes set out above (i.e. the first winner chosen at random will receive the first prize, then the next winners chosen at random will receive the runner up prizes in the order set out). Winners will be notified by email no later than 31st August 2018. Winners will need to claim their prize within 4 weeks of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and Ordnance Survey reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no further correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The names of the winners will be available on written request.
14. The Runner up prizes shall be delivered free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize for the OS Getoutside mugs or the completion of an order for the winner’s chosen OS Custom Made maps online.
Winners of the OS Custom Made maps and the 12 months’ OS Maps subscriptions will be sent a separate redeemable code via email from Ordnance Survey, with instructions on how to use the code to obtain their prize. The 12 months’ free subscription to OS Maps will start from the date that the code is activated. Winners will have up to 31st January 2019 to redeem codes. The codes can only be used once by the winners and are not valid with any other promotional offer.
Use of the OS Maps services is subject to separate terms and conditions. These can be found here.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Ordnance Survey reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
16. OS shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
17. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
18. OS accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Ordnance Survey for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
21. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving communications from OS and/or OS Leisure Ltd about their offers, products and services based on your interests, your email address will be added to our electronic mailing lists accordingly. If you subsequently wish to change the interests that you have selected or unsubscribe from receiving such communications you can do so at any time via our communication preference centre that will be accessible via a link that is emailed to you, or by using the unsubscribe facility within the communication.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.
1. Enter promotion code ORDNANCE18 at time of booking to receive 5% discount on all length Forest Holidays breaks at all locations.
2. This offer is applicable to new bookings only when booked by 31st January 2019. Breaks must be taken by 1st January 2020.
3. This offer cannot be added retrospectively or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
4. Discount is off cabin price only and cannot be used against any extras, activities, or the purchase of gift vouchers.
5. Discount is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. Use of the promotion code indicates your acceptance of these terms and our full terms and conditions.
7. Forest Holidays reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without prior notice.
© Ordnance Survey Crown copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
Ordnance Survey is the national mapping agency of Great Britain, providing the most accurate and up-to-date geographic data, relied on by government, business and the public. Ordnance Survey and OS are registered trademarks of Ordnance Survey.