Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, with the exception of Ordnance Survey employees, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
2. To enter the prize draw, all you have to do is complete and submit the online entry form via the website: https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/getoutside/explore/join-us-at-bbc-countryfile-live/. You must submit your name, email address and postcode on the entry form. Failure to do so will mean that your entry is void.
3. The promotion is limited to one entry per household. Entries from third parties, agents, organised groups or submitted in bulk will not be accepted.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The opening date for entries is 14 July 2016.
6. The closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 27 July 2016.
7. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries within one day of the closing date. The prizes shall be awarded in the order that they are drawn, as set out below.
8. There shall be 48 winners, who will each receive a prize. The prize shall be a ticket to the BBC Countryfile Live 2016 event at Blenheim Place (the Event). The prizes available are: VIP family tickets (for 2 winners), standard family tickets (for 6 winners) and pairs of tickets (for 40 winners) at the dates detailed below.
Top Prizes: VIP Family Tickets (x 2 available)
A family (2 adults, 2 Children) VIP ticket to the Event on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August (worth £300 per day) (1 winner)
A family (2 adults, 2 Children) VIP ticket to the Event on Thursday 4th and Friday 5th August (worth £300 per day) (1 winner)
The VIP family ticket includes front row arena seating, free parking and access to the VIP summer house.
Runner Up Prizes: Standard Family Tickets (x 6 available)
A standard family (2 adults, 2 Children) ticket to the Event on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August (worth £79.50 per day) (3 winners)
A standard family (2 adults, 2 Children) ticket to the Event on Thursday 4th and Friday 5th August (worth £79.50 per day) (3 winners)
Runner Up Prizes: Pairs of Tickets (x 40 available)
A pair of adult tickets to the Event on either Thursday 4th August, Friday 5 th August, or Sunday 7th August (worth £57) (40 winners). Each winner of the pair of tickets must inform Ordnance Survey which of the dates available that they wish to attend by 1 August 2016.
9. Ordnance Survey cannot swap the dates on the tickets that are allocated to the winners. The prizes are non-transferrable, they cannot be sold and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winners will be notified by email no later than 3 days after the draw taking place. Winners will need to claim their prize within 5 days of being notified and provide their postal address so that the tickets may be sent to them. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
11. The winners will be responsible for organising their own accommodation and transport arrangements for the Event. Ordnance Survey shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the winners.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Ordnance Survey reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. Ordnance Survey’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion.
15. The names of the winners shall be available upon written request.
16. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Ordnance Survey for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. If you have indicated your consent upon entering this prize draw to receiving newsletters and/or other email communications from OS and/or Ordnance Survey Leisure Ltd about their respective products and services and you will be added to our electronic mailing lists accordingly. You can unsubscribe from any marketing communications at any time in the email that is sent to you.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if in our opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Ordnance Survey accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited (company number06894550) registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.